Vintage BLUE HAWAIIAN SUNDRESS
Aloha! The 50's style Hawaiian dress. The shaped topped bodice is ruched at the back panel. The full skirt sweeps to a mid calf length. The birds of paradise print fades from peach, coral and lavender. The wide straps button at the back panel and can be crossed. In great condition.
- CHEST = 16" measured from armpit to armpit across front
- WAIST = 14" measured along natural waist across front and can expand approximately 2 more inches.
- BOTTOM OPENING = 41" measured across bottom hem at front
- LENGTH = 38" total measured from high point of bodice to bottom of hem at front of garment
- STRAPS = 16" long each with dual buttonholes to make adjustable