Vintage ORANGE FLORAL SLIP DRESS
The 90's floral slip dress is one of the best fits to return! This sweet style is a pale orange punctuated with allover chartreuse green roses. The dress is cut on the bias, curving expertly on the body. The front hem splits with a ruffled flounce, ending with a slightly longer back hem. Two small holes are discretely hidden under the front flounce as shown in the detail photos. In good condition with attached solid slip lining.
- CHEST = 19.5" measured from armpit to armpit across front
- WAIST = 15.75" measured along natural waist across front
- BOTTOM OPENING = 31" measured across bottom front hem
- LENGTH = 46" total measured from high point of shoulder to bottom of hem at front of garment and 53" at the back of the garment
- STRAP LENGTH = 10" total lengths